Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bulletin Board: Where will reading take you?

Here is a really simple bulletin board I made, good for any time of the year. I saw the idea in a few places on Pinterest (such as here and here). I used butcher paper to make the poles, and printed the place names in Publisher.
Where will reading take you?

Panem
Neverland
The Shire
100 Acre Wood
The Emerald City
Camp Half-Blood
Hogwarts
Narnia
Whoville

Many of the books have been made into movies, and so I could Google search "Hunger Games font" and find a free font to download and use. 

Do you know what book each of these places is from?? :)


1 comment:

  1. Hunger Games, Peter Pan, LOTR, Winnie the Pooh, Oz, Percy Jackson, HP, Narnia, Grinch! :)

    PS - you won the Camilla Lackberg! But Disqus isn't showing me your email... email me your address to quirkybookworm @gmail so I can get you your book! :)

    ReplyDelete