Friday, September 16, 2016

USBORNE BOOKS & MORE UPDATE!


The BRAND NEW Usborne Books & More website is up and running! With a smooth design that's pleasing to look at and faster web servers, your shopping experience should be better than ever.

However, there are definitely a few kinks that are being ironed out. Usborne has staff working around the clock to fix them all, so if you notice something as you're browsing and shopping please let me know! I'll be able to either guide you to what you'd like to do or inform you if it's a known issue that's still being worked on.


My weekly Usborne book reviews will be back soon! In the meantime, you can browse my past reviews by clicking here.


Thinking of getting Usborne books for someone for Christmas? Start shopping early for the best selection and plenty of shipping time! I'd recommend making your purchases before November 1st. Click here for a cute video showing our holiday-specific books.



I'd love to help you find the perfect books for your family. Send me an email or message me on my Facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment