Hello hello friends!! As you can see from my previous post, I've been on a sort of maternity leave from blogging since the beginning of the year. My beautiful third child, Penny, was born on February 13.
|For more baby & book (& other) pictures, find me on Instagram|
I've been pondering when would be a good time to start up my blog again, and the annual Armchair Book Expo seemed like the perfect opportunity. I've participated the last two years, and attending the in-person Book Expo someday is high on my wishlist!
- Wife of 12 years to a high school math teacher
- Mother to three girls: age 7, almost-5, and 3.5 months
- Former youth librarian
- Part-time church secretary
- Independent & Educational Consultant with Usborne Books & More
- Coffee lover
- Pizza lover
- Michigan State Spartan
- Fantasy (especially YA)
- Dystopian (especially YA)
- Memoir (has grown on me in the last year!)
- Historical fiction (unless the main plot is romance...)
My summer plans...
- Not go crazy with all 5 of us home for almost three months
- Play some music with my husband at a few local concerts
- Lead the Bible adventures station at our church's VBS
- Play softball weekly with our church's team
- Finally completely finish our basement (all that's left is the bathroom!)
- Spend lots of weekends at our extended family's lakehouse
- Attend the annual GEMS Leadership Conference
- "Travel" the world using this book, crafts, food, etc (I'm hoping to write a series of blog posts about our experiences!)
Welcome [back] to The Lion is a Bookworm!!