Monday, May 5, 2014

Catching My Breath

I've been a little absent from blogging the last couple of weeks. My regular session storytimes finished up the first week of April, and then I had a couple of big events to plan. Now the month of May is my time to take a breath and look ahead to summer reading. And gather donations for summer. And organize school visits. And host a weekly Music & Movement storytime. I guess it's not much of a break after all... :-P


I've got a few posts in the works about my Music & Movement program, Fancy Nancy party, and a book review. So [if there's even anyone out there who follows this blog], I'm not gone, nor do I plan to be - I'm just catching my breath and getting my ducks in a row for the chaos to come!

How do you spend your time between storytime sessions?



No comments:

Post a Comment