Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Usborne Review: Pocket Books Mammals & Reptiles

128 pages. Paperback

From Usborne: "Pocket Books feature more than 100 amazing animals. Each entry has a factfile with bite-sized facts, measurements, statistics, and a clear color photograph. The Pocket Book series helps young naturalists to identify and understand members of the animal kingdom."

My thoughts: These little $5 books are PACKED with information! I could see any animal-lover enjoying paging through these, learning new things about some of their favorite animals and discovering even more cool animals. A great resource for any classroom for sure, but for a home library too!


UPDATE: There are LOTS more Pocket Books being published!
Birds
Insects
Cities of the World
Natural Wonders








I am an Independent Consultant with Usborne Books & More. Purchasing this and other books through the link above will pay me a commission. Usborne Publishing Ltd. has no connection with this blog and does not sponsor or support its content.


I would love to help you earn free books through a Home or Facebook Party, or even have you join my team and share these books with others! Contact me via email if you are interested at thelionisabookworm at gmail dot com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment