Friday, September 26, 2014

Flannel Friday: The Five Senses

I used this flannel activity during our summer reading program. This idea is from Miss Meg's Storytime. Rather than creating all new flannel pieces, I raided what I already had in my supply and pulled out things like a bird, flower, strawberry, rabbit, and ice cream cone. Then I printed out the senses words and flannel backed them. We looked at one item at a time and I went through the list - Can you see it? Can you hear it? Can you smell it? Can you touch it? Can you taste it? and put up the correct words next to the item.

------
Woo-hoo, I've made it three weeks in a row! This week's Flannel Friday Round-up is hosted by Mel's Desk. You can also check out FF's websitePinterest page, or Facebook group.


No comments:

Post a Comment