Monday, October 20, 2014

31 Days of NEW Kids Picture Books: Day 20

Dog vs. Cat by Chris Gall.  May 2014.

From Amazon: "Dog and Cat do not get along. But when they're forced to share a room, they agree to be on their best behavior...until Dog won't stop sniffing. Cat won't stop primping. Dog won't stop howling. Cat won't stop scratching. And when it comes to the litter-box...sharing is not an option! What will it take to bring Dog and Cat together? Find out in Chris Gall's comic clash that brings out the best (and worst) in two very different pets."

My thoughts: This book was really funny to me - as an adult who has had both cats and dogs, as well as children who can't seem to share. Some things might go over the heads of younger children, though I'll admit I have not read this to my own kids yet to see. The illustrations are great and really enhance the story.

Age: Preschool/Elementary and up

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway!**














No comments:

Post a Comment